Find ways to make peace with the past, embrace the present; be your chosen future
- Learn Parenting Tools for dealing with young children through the teen years
- Eating Disorders can be effectively treated with therapy
- Help with your children's adjustment to divorce?
- Find better ways for dealing with divorce
- Learn to feel more relaxed, calm, and confident while navigating life's challenges
- Improve communication skills in all of your relationships
- Understand how hormones impact your mental health
- Find out how trauma and stress impact your life and the life of family members
My approach to therapy
I believe that therapy is a very special, private, and personal decision. Choosing the right therapist is important. The therapist you choose needs to not only be professionally competent and well-trained, but also feel like someone you can work with in order to find solutions that work for you. I provide information on this page to help you make the best choices for you and/or your family. Of course I am also available by phone to answer any questions you may have.
I am a mental health professional, author, teacher, lecturer, and resident serving Ventura County for over twenty-five years. I strive to maintain only the highest level of professionalism in all that I do. I have served on many Boards of Directors and other leadership roles within my profession and received honors and recognition for my services. So, I take great pride in being a Marriage and Family Therapist and being a part of the Ventura County community. You can read more about my credentials here
I am available for appointments Monday afternoons 2:00-7:00pm, and Tuesdays-Thursdays 7:00am-7:00pm. I return regular business calls Monday-Fridays and I am available at any time for emergency calls from clients already in my practice.
My office location: 155 Granada St, Suite I Camarillo, Ca. 93010 ***NEW SUITE...SAME BUILDING!
Located right off the 101 freeway in Camarillo